Use of personal information / safeguarding personal information
1. We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
2. We may collect the following information:
- Name, Job title, Company name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order:
- That you may download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of our website
- To provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address
- To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the our website
- To process orders or applications submitted by you
- To ensure effective customer service by responding to our customer service requests and support needs
- To personlise your experience by proficiently responding to individual needs
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses
- To allow you to subscribe to our news letter.
1. At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name. It may also contain your user name. Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
2. We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We at Tulip Telecom can then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by Tulip Telecom in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Links
For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other Tulip Telecom pages as well as to websites outside Tulip Telecom. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by Tulip Telecom. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
1. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.